Hey beauties! I would like to thank the wonderful www.amakeupjunkiesblog.wordpress.com for nominating me for this post. I really appreciate it doll and please head on over to her gorgeous blog for more makeup obsessions:)
Let’s get the rules out the way:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you,
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give the award to.
Why I started my blog:
I am in the industry of beauty, and being a full time beauty therapist I figured that I could extend my knowledge from personal and professional experiences and share it on this platform. I also wanted to connect with people from all over the world and be part of a world where I feel completely free to be me, obsess about products and reviews just as much as my fellow bloggers do. That’s why I started blogging and I must say it’s been such a pleasant, fun and extraordinary journey thus far.
Advice to new bloggers:
- Write with passion. It’s clearly visible if a post is written for the sake of it. Be sure to deliver good, honest and quality content that your viewers would be intrigued in.
- It’s your opinion, your experience, your blog, so don’t or never be afraid to express your honest opinion.
- The blogging community is a very friendly, supportive community so welcome if you new 🙂
- Get interactive with other bloggers, like, comment, and support other bloggers and you will receive that same love back.
- Last but not least, don’t compare your blog to others. We all grow differently, just because another blogger has 10 000 followers and some have less that 300, don’t feel discouraged. That’s not the main point of blogging. Rather strive to be inspirational, empowering and passionate about your blog.
Thanks for stopping by:)