Hey beauties! If you have not seen 2 of my other posts on makeup, skincare and hair tips and tricks, click here and here to view those posts. For today’s post i will add on a couple more in conjunction to those posts. Let me know if you’ve tried any of these tips:)
- To conceal dark under eye circles, do not apply the concealer in a “half moon” shape, only covering the dark area. Apply the concealer in an upside down triangle shape. Doing so will diminish the darkness and give your eyes a lifted, highlighted effect. If you only conceal in a half moon shape, that will do the opposite.
- Do not do the ‘boxed shaped brows’ technique. I ‘cry on the inside like a champion’ whenever i see girls do this. When filling in your brows, ensure that it looks as NATURAL as possible. Use a lighter shade (powder) to fill in the inner part, and then a darker shade to fill in the tail.
- This is such a simple tip, but when removing makeup, cleansing and exfoliating, make sure to do so along the hairline, neck and back of the ears. I’ve seen fine bumps on a number of woman due to the hairline not being properly cleansed or neglected. We apply so much bronzer, powder, liquid and cream products on the parameter of our face but then focus so much on the T-zone only when removing.
- Another simple step, don’t forget your neck when moisturizing your face! Apply your serums, boosters, exfoliators, masks and moisturizers all the way down to your neck. You do not want a 30 year old face with a 40 year old neck. Not cute and a dead give away on your age just by looking at the neck.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of castor oil and 15 drops of rosemary into a container. Apply on the roots of your hair the day or night before washing your hair, about once a week for hair growth.
- Use a clean disposable spoolie and spray it with hair spray to set your eyebrows whenever you run out of brow gel.
- “Pulling” actually work. It’s a method whereby you swirl coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes and then spit it out. Great benefits include teeth whitening, prevent bleeding gums and strengthening teeth.
- Lastly and randomly. For random itching or rash like appearances on the body (not face!) use baby bum cream/ diaper rash cream. Yep… being a mother and having a doctor in our family, we’ve discovered that this type of cream is gentle enough to be used on babies bottom’s and does help for other areas of itching or chaffing for adults or kids too. Obviously not to be used if you have a more serious condition like psoriasis or eczema ect.
Thanks for stopping by 😊