I have not done a’Tips and Tricks’post in a while so I thought I could share some with you all today. P.S Remember I have a category called Tips and Tricks on my blog that you more than welcome to explore for much more hacks. Please feel free to add some of your hacks/ tips in the comments!
- If or when you run out of brush cleaner, use Micellar water to spot clean your makeup brushes. Pour a small amount into a cup, dip your brush in and swirl your brush onto a paper towel or towel until it’s clean.
- Apply castor oil on your eyebrows, eyelashes or scalp at night before bed as this will stimulate hair growth.
- Mix a cream or liquid highlighter with your foundation for a radiant glow to the skin. Or mix 2 to 3 drops of your face oil to a matte or satin finish foundation also for a radiant glowing appearance.
- If you someone that has minimal makeup or has makeup on the go, use certain products for multiple purposes. A blush can be used as an eye shadow. A lipstick can be used as a cream blush. Eye shadow can be used as eyeliner and a dark brown eye shadow can be used to fill in your eyebrows.
- Turn any creamy or satin lipstick into a matte lipstick by patting on a light layer of translucent powder over the lipstick.
- Mix 1/2 a cup of brown sugar with 3 to 4 tablespoons of olive oil to exfoliate your body.
- Apply a thin layer of Vaseline to the areas where you would apply your perfume. Then spritz your perfume on top of the vaseline to ensure your perfume lasts throughout the day (or night).
- Apply tea tree oil on any nail that is discolored or damaged (often on the big toe nail) as tea tree has excellent healing properties.
- Bit of a fashion hack, but if you don’t have time to iron your clothes in the morning or evening before heading out. Place your outfit on a hanger and hang it right outside your shower while you take a shower with the toilet door closed of course. This will ensure the room steams up and straightens your clothes while you in the shower. Kill two birds with one stone;)
- Heat your eyelash curler with a blow dryer only for a few seconds, once it’s a little bit warm test the temperature on your wrist then curl your lashes. This will ensure your lashes are even more curlier and the curl holds longer than curling it without a bit of heat.
Don’t forget to add some of your tips! Much love xx
Thanks for stopping by:)