I’d like to thank the beautiful Stormi aka Vividlylovely for this nomination. She’s such an inspiring, absolutely stunning blogger whom I’ve recently got to know through the blogging community. What caught my attention is her eyes, take one look and you’ll understand why. My favorite posts from her to read are the Product Of The Week Series (PAW) which is always so interesting to read which good, detailed reviews. I urge you to check out this stunner and show her the love and support she deserves.
- Post the instructions for accepting the award and passing it on.
- Create a new blog post on your page thanking the person that nominated you, link to their blog, and put in a graphic of the award.
- Answer the questions that were provided, and then share some facts about yourself.
- Create a new set of your own questions for others to answer.
- Nominate ten others and share your blog post with them so they can accept their award!
A little bit about me:
I’m from South Africa. Yes we have normal shopping malls, restaurants and internet (how would I be blogging). No there’s no lions or cheetahs living in my backyard. I kid around quiet a bit to lighten the mood and focus on the positive than the negative (or at least I try to most of the time).
I’m a bit of an introvert, shy and quiet which is often mistaken for being stand offish or unapproachable. I’m really just awkward sometimes but I can be blast once you get to know me munchkin 🤗 especially when there’s champagne or wine in the mix! 😉
These are the questions she asked:
- What started your love of makeup?
- Who inspires you most in life and why?
- If you could go to one place, anywhere in the world, (and at no expense) where would you go?
- If you had to live with only 3 makeup products, what would they be?
- And finally, what is your best blogging tip?
1. I don’t think there was a specific person, or product that started my obsession with makeup. It happened from a very young age naturally where I become passionate about makeup artistry. I would literally steal my mom’s makeup or play around with her makeup while she was at work and I guess that’s when the addiction started. During my teenage years I would spend pocket money on makeup. From practicing different techniques, watching tv to see how their makeup and reading magazines intrigued me more.
2. I don’t have one specific person, celebrity or public figure that inspires me. I think learning the good in all different types and forms of personalities that I’m exposed to, that’s how I gain inspiration from varies types of people.
4. Only 3 😩 The necessities would be mascara, concealer and lipstick.
5. My best blogging tip would be to have fun. It’s not purely about the numbers/ followers, likes and comments. Just do you and let your personality and honesty shine through.
My nominees are:
The questions I have for you:
1. What would you tell your younger self?
2. Where are you from?
3. How has blogging changed your life? What do you gain from it?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. If it were an option, what would be your super power? Why?
Thank you once again to Stormi for nominating me.
Thanks for stopping by 😊