I’ve been using Clinique for the longest time and never thought one of their employees would notice me or my work and send me some goodies. Moisturizers and cleansers are two products I run out of the most so I’m extremely happy receiving three of their moisturizers. I’ve used two out of these moisturizers in the past and love them both, and one of them I’ve tried for the first time last week and I’ve been using it since then. All Clinique products are allergy tested and 100% Fragrance Free.
If you want dewy skin, this moisturizer lasts for 24 hours of refreshment and hydration.
- Quick absorbing, oil-free, refreshing gel-cream formula that provides 24-hour hydration to quench dry, dehydrated skin.
- Formulated with specially charged activated aloe water and enhances natural hyaluronic acid – nature’s perfect moisture magnet.
- Fine, dry lines are reduced.
Like I’ve mentioned I have used this moisturizer before and loved it. The lightweight consistency and hydration this offers meets my skin needs and is perfect for any time of the year. This can be used under or over makeup and I forgot how moisturizing this is without that greasy, heavy feeling on the skin. It absorbs very fast into my skin and offers immense hydration for my dry, dehydrated skin. This can be used on all skin types or concerns and goes great under makeup and does not allow the skin to overproduce oils therefore during the day my T-zone does not become oily at all. This is hyped about for a reason, I’ve been sent messages to say this is the best thing since sliced bread, and it’s true, it is one of the best moisturizers on the market.
Contains 1.7 OZ/ 50 ml of product. Retails for R435.
For a healthy glow and skin strengthening hydration.
- Delivers a 54% improvement in skin’s moisture barrier-strength in 8 weeks, helping to maintain vital hydration.
- Balances skin moisture levels, providing immediate and all day (8-hour) hydration.
- Non-acnegenic formula that is clinically proven to improve skin texture within one week.
I have used this moisturizer before as well. This too is very lightweight, absorbs quickly into the skin and offers hydration. It is recommended to use the Facial Soap and Lotion along with the moisturizer as the third step in this system. This does feel slightly thicker than the moisture surge and does not have a gel like consistency. I love using this at night as I find it very moisturizing.
Contains 4.2 Fl.OZ/ 125ml. Retails for R540.
For a matte perfection with 6-hour oil control and hydration.
- Softly blurs fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections.
- An oil-free, lightweight, all day hydrator that preps skin for makeup application.
- Reduces and controls surface oil (provides 6 hour oil-control) leaving skin with a matte, silky, soft texture.
This multitasking moisturiser can be used 3 ways:
- On clean skin for an instant filter and all day hydration.
- As a perfect primer for foundation, tinted moisturisers or powder.
- Throughout the day—over makeup—as needed.
- Avoid eye area.
I use this as a primer for foundation and it keeps my skin moisturized and really does blur my pores. I have not used it as a moisturizer solely yet but plan to once I’m complete with the others. The consistency is thick and very hydrating even though it does have a matte finish.
Contains 1.7 OZ/ 50ml of product. Retails for R415.
What some of your Clinique Skincare favorites?
Once again thank you so much to Clinique for sending these products, greatly appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by:)