I think I’m the last person to try Smashbox’s infamous number one selling primer. I wasn’t looking for anything that will dry out my skin, make it too matte or too dewy, but just to smooth and prolong my makeup. This was recommended and was sold at a discount.
As per the website:
This clear face primer gel smoothes skin and blurs flaws. It was developed to help makeup look better and last longer on set.
We recently gave Photo Finish Foundation Primer a makeover. It’s your same favorite formula now with a fresh new look.
The Proof Is In The Primer! In a consumer study on 103 women after 1 week of use:
• 93% saw blurred imperfections
• 93% saw smoother skin
• 91% saw minimized pores & lines
• 95% said it helped makeup go on flawlessly
• 94% said it worked well with their skin tone
• 94% agreed foundation blended more easily
Try it in your hair to tame frizzies.
• Makeup lasts hours & hours
• Fills in fine lines & pores instantly
• Glides on to give you a flawless finish
• Protects skin from environmental pollutants, damage & stress with antioxidants vitamin A, E + peptides
• Lightweight and oil-free
• Ideal for all skin types
• Smooth a layer over clean, moisturized skin.
• Let it set for 15 seconds.
• Wear alone or under makeup.
• Can also be used over makeup for touchups.
Formulated without Parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Phthalates, Oil, Fragrance & Talc.
This is a lightweight gel-like formula that’s transparent on the skin. It contains a squeeze tube which controls the amount dispensed. I applied this on my hand in store to test it and it felt super smooth once I blended it on the back of my hand. It even blurred all the imperfections and made my hand appear smooth and airbrushed.
This is probably one of the best primers I’ve tried to date. I’ve tried affordable and high end primers including the Benefit Porefessional which didn’t do anything for me, to Maybelline Baby Skin or Maxfactor primers which were good but not as good as this.
This makes a difference with the appearance of my makeup, the longevity, how smooth my face appears and how well my foundation and concealer glides on my skin. It’s probably my holy grail at this stage and I get why it’s the number one primer from this brand.
I would definitely recommend this primer if you on the hunt for one, and if you haven’t tried this before.
What are your thoughts about this awesome primer?
Thanks for stopping by 😊