Such an exciting post and I couldn’t wait to get this review up. In my previous post/ haul I mentioned purchasing this palette or the main reason for that haul was because of this palette. This is my very first Anastasia eye shadow palette and I was pleased I chose this one as my first.
So many have said this palette is a bit boring or basic as it contains neutrals but personally this palette is perfect for me. I can use this day or night, I can incorporate it with other eye shadows, pigments or glitter, or I can use this solely. It’s very versatile and I love the soft tones and layout.
As per the website:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eye Shadow Palette is an essential neutral palette, with 14 shades ranging from warm and cool mattes to glamorous shimmers. Each shade features ABH’s highly pigmented, easy-to-blend formula so you can create seamless neutral eye looks for both day and night.
• Tempera (Ultra-matte velvety beige)
• Glistening (Iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect)
• Orange Soda (Ultra-matte pastel peach)
• Rose Pink (Rose gold with a soft pink iridescent hue)
• Sultry (A hybrid satin metallic finish warm chocolate brown)
• Bronze (Metallic gold bronze)
• Mulberry (Ultra-matte mulberry)
• Dusty Rose (Ultra-matte dusty lilac)
• Fairy (Multi-dimensional light gold)
• Burnt Orange (Ultra-matte deep orange)
• Sienna (Ultra-matte earthy brown)
• Rustic (Ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown)
• Cyprus Umber (Ultra-matte dark coffee)
• Noir (Ultra-matte deep carbon black)
The formula of the eye shadows is very pigmented. There is fall out in the pan and a little bit on the face but you only need a tiny amount when picking up product. It blends very well and using the brush provided which is actually decent helped pack on the shades intensely and effortlessly. The shades blend very well into each other and I had no problem creating a quick look.
The only complaint I would have is that the packaging will get very dirty which will bother me as I’m OCD about keeping my makeup very clean and hygienic. I’ve been keeping it in the box for the time being until the box gets dirty or destroyed and then I will dispose the box.
This is the look I created which was such a quick effortless look in a time crunch.
Overall I would definitely recommend this palette. Whether you love full glam or soft tones for an every day basis this would be suitable either way.
I purchased mine from Shop Fashion Police Online
Have you tried this palette? Are you a fan of Anastasia’s Eye shadows?
Thanks for stopping by 😊