As per my previous skincare post, I dedicate a lot of time to my skin. Fresh is a good, high quality brand I’ve wanted to try and I’m so glad I finally purchased some skincare I can add to my regime. I received the sample of the Lenaige Eye Sleeping Mask hence it’s included in the picture.
As per the website:
Rose Face Mask hydrates and tones the complexion to restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types. The unique, cooling gel formula is infused with real rose petals that literally melt into the skin.
• 100% reported healthy-looking, supple skin
• 93% felt their skin was moisturized, softened, smoothed, and soothed
• 93% noticed a cooling and calming sensation
• 90% said it nourished and visibly improved the appearance of their skin
• Pure rosewater is notable for its soothing and toning properties.
• Cucumber extract and aloe vera gel help soothe the skin and have an immediate cooling and calming effect.
• Porphyridium cruentum, a “smart” algae, delivers optimum moisture.
• Antioxidant-rich green tea helps to brighten and protect.
How To Use:
Apply to cleansed, moist skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, and rinse with water. Can be used daily.
I love the packing of all Fresh products as it’s simple and beautiful.
It’s made in France with quality ingredients which I appreciate.
I applied this onto my skin after cleansing and exfoliating. I felt the cooling sensation which is great as we approaching summer time. I have dry, dehydrated skin and I’m constantly trying to keep my skin hydrated.
After 15 minutes I rinsed and applied my nighttime skincare and my face felt extremely soft and supple. It’s the ‘pick me up’ my skin needed after a long day of wearing makeup and being exposed to environmental damages.
The next morning my skin still felt hydrated and soft. It states it can be used daily but seeing that I have other skincare options I use this about 2 times per week and I’m still gaining the benefits from this product.
I would definitely recommend this to absolutely everyone. No matter your skin type or skin concern, we all need hydration, suppleness and a ‘pick me up’ restoration.
As per the website:
The velvety formula works with your skin’s natural nighttime recovery process to help restore its suppleness and shape while you sleep. Firming peptides have what we call a corset-like effect on the skin, meaning they help to redefine the contours so you look younger. Plus, this replenishing mask blankets skin with moisture (hello hyaluronic acid) and soothes signs of tiredness with Belle de Nuit, nicknamed “nature’s nocturnal flower.”
• 97% noticed their skin looked visibly healthier after 1 month*
• 94% felt their skin was more supple and radiant after 2 weeks*
• 94% said their skin looked revitalized after 1 month*
• 91% noticed diminished signs of fatigue after 2 weeks*
• 88% saw improved elasticity and firmness after 1 month*
*Consumer test on 32 subjects during 28 days
• Our black tea complex of kombucha, black tea extract, blackberry leaf extract, and lychee seed extract is proven to inhibit damaging free radicals and helps to improve skin elasticity.
• Belle de Nuit extract, “nature’s nocturnal flower,” helps to soothe and rebalance the skin.
• Peptides help firm the skin an visibly defy the signs of gravity.
• Hyaluronic acid helps attract and maintain moisture for supple skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply a generous layer onto damp, cleansed skin before bed. Leave on overnight.
Can be used nightly as the final step of your skincare ritual.
The consistency of this feels like a thick moisturizer. I apply this after my Serum and leave it on overnight. This feels very rich, super moisturizing and soft on the skin.
The next morning my skin is still hydrated, it diminishes any dry, flaky patches and left feeling ultra soft and smooth. My skin also appears a lot brighter and awake.
I absolutely love this mask too.
As per the website:
Sugar Caramel Hydrating Lip Balm locks in moisture for soft, supple, healthy-looking lips. The rich, cushiony formula coats lips with a protective veil that smoothes and comforts on contact while delivering a velvety sheen and addictive flavor inspired by glazed caramel.
• Proven to lock in moisture and provide 24-hour hydration
• 100% of testers reported it immediately softened and soothed the lips
• 97% said it immediately protected, nourished, and comforted the lips
• 97% felt it smoothed the lip surface
• 96% felt it improved the appearance of dry lips
• 93% noticed their lips were immediately healthier-looking and more supple
• 87% said it prevented dryness and their lips felt strengthened
*in-vivo test after 1 month (unless otherwise noted)
• Sugar is a natural humectant known to prevent moisture loss.
• A blend of emollient oils, including apricot kernel, black currant seed, and grapeseed oils, helps to soften and moisturize lips.
• Vitamin E helps to protect.
HOW TO USE
Apply throughout the day when your lips need nourishment.
Lip balms is something I am very picky about. Some people can use any lip balm and be good but I struggle to find a really good one.
Seeing that the price of this wasn’t cheap I had high hopes for this. I only use this at night as 90% of time I’m wearing makeup with liquid lipsticks, lip glosses etc during the day. Therefore it’s essential what I apply at night as I need the extra hydration and moisturization for my lips. To the point:
The packaging I adore. The scent I adore. It’s lightly fragranced so nothing harsh or aggressive. I chose Caramel as I love caramel of course. The formula and consistency is thin but luxuriously smooth.
It’s one of those lip balms that doesn’t dry my lips out further, because I’ve tried lip balms both affordable and pricey where it felt like its drying my lips out even more or doing the opposite.
I don’t have to reapply constantly even though the formula is thin. My lips are still moisturized when I wake up in the morning which is a huge deal.
I’ve had no peeling, chapped lips or dehydration since using this balm. You do get quite a bit product and don’t need that much when using it so this will last me a very long time. Definitely worth it. New favorite lip balm.
I’ve used the Laneige eye sleeping mask sample and as of now I see a difference with my under eyes. I managed to stretch it out to get a couple of uses out of this sample. It is pricey and I do have 2 eye creams I’m using at the moment, but it’s definitely something to consider.
What are some of your fav products from Fresh Beauty?
Thanks for stopping by 😊